Here you can find all the information you need if you wish to hold an event at the Jerusalem Theatre.
The theater offers excellent conditions for hosting a wide range of quality events, with the greatest professional efficiency, comfort and flexibility. The theater can accommodate closed events with different artistic content.
We attach particular importance to infrastructure development, the introduction of innovative technologies, and ensuring that the site is fully accessible, out of a sense of respect for the artists, and a wish to present their work to the audience in an appropriate manner.
We will be happy to advise you with regard to content, or you can devise your own content.
The unique building (it has been declared as a conservation building) is a beautiful edifice, with exhibitions presented in its foyers and hallways. Event-specific exhibitions can be arranged ahead of time.
The theater also accommodates conferences and seminars.
The theater's infrastructures and services:
• 6 auditoria
• A range of hallways of various sizes
• A wide range of dressing rooms and artists' clubs
• 2 outdoor piazzas
• Top grade infrastructures for events and shows
• Expertise in artistic content
• Close support, from the technical team, for the operational aspects of events
• Advanced amplification and screening systems, and other equipment - see technical specifications of the auditoria
• A range of other services, stage equipment, pianos and other equipment for productions
• Full wheelchair access to auditoria, audio system for the hearing impaired, and vision aids for people with vision impairments
• Security, cleaning and usher arrangements
• Safety standard requirements compliant
• Restaurant and catering services
• Book and CD store
• Every auditorium has an online network point
If you wish to hold an event at the theater you can contact our representative, administrative manager Vicky Bar-El, who will arrange everything you need to make your event a success, from the auditorium and technical requirements, to the content and catering.
For further information and bookings: tel - (02) 560-5757 or email@example.com