Box Office Hours:
Sunday-Thursday 9:30am-7:30pm (After 7:30pm: Only tickets for that evening's performance will be on sale)
Information and Reservations by Telephone: +972-)2- 560 5755
Sunday-Thursday 9:30am - 9:30pm, Friday 9:30 am - 1:00pm
Jerusalem Theatre Address
20 Marcus Street
P.O. Box 4072
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
* To avoid long lines on the day of the performance, please pick up your tickets from the Box Office the day before the show
* Come early; latecomers will not be seated
*At each performance at the Jerusalem Theatre, a Duty Manager and ushers are available to help you with any question or problem
For your information
All personal information you provide is held exclusively by the Jerusalem Theatre for information and updates on Theatre activities only.
Box Office Services
* Multi-line number: 972-2-560 5755
* Fax number: 972-2-566 7139
* In dealing with our Box Office, give us your full name, your ID (Teudat Zehut) number which is also your subscription number, and have your subscription card available
* In case of cancellation or need to change a ticket date, you must cancel/make the change with the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the performance
* For Senior, Youth, Soldier, or Student Subscriptions, you must show your ID at the box office and at the enterance to the halls.
Tickets for groups and Worker Committees (Va'adei Ovdim) can be acquired at special rates. More Va'adei Ovdim information
Special Services at the Theatre
*Translations to English and Russian are provided in super-titles for some productions
* Translation to Hebrew of Yiddish productions is provided in super-titles
* Full wheelchair access to all halls and most foyers (plus parking, elevators, bathrooms, and other services)
*An assistive listening system for the hearing impaired is available at no charge in the Theatre foyer prior to a performance
Online Theatre Club
Register and receive updates and announcements about new productions and special deals directly to your e-mail address. We request your clear authorization to continue receiving these emails (as per the amendment to the Communications Law which came into force 1 December 2008)
For holders of Jerusalem Resident Cards (Toshav Yerushalayim)
20% off tickets to Israeli plays during the year at the Jerusalem Theatre on presentation of the Jerusalem Resident Card at the Box Office
Free WIFI, 30 M download, and 3 M upload, in all the complex including halls, foyer, and restaurant.
On all stages we have eternet link connection to hi-speed internet.